NMG offers several options for management services including outsourced management and interim management, as well as recruitment services. We identify and screen potential candidates as well as develop job descriptions and recruitment advertisements and strategies.
Outsourcing can be an effective strategy for maintaining quality leadership. Our success comes from experience, flexibility and the ability to quickly bring about significant performance improvements. Finding the right person to lead laboratory services for your facility can take time. Meanwhile, your organization needs quality leadership.
At NMG our approach is to integrate ourselves into your organization. NMG offers their highly experienced consultants to temporarily fill interim roles in a number of areas:
- General Management – Executive leadership for one or more service lines
- Outreach Management
- Sales Management
- Information Technology
- Finance and Accounting
Based on data and organizational priorities, our Interim Manager will develop action plans and begin the implementation of performance improvement strategies. Our consultants have extensive knowledge in their fields, supported by a team of experts who will conduct an assessment by analyzing data, benchmarking performance and identifying barriers that impede optimal performance. Functions of an Interim Manager might include but are not limited to:
- Address opportunities identified in your department
- Financial management
- Assist with training and development of staff
- Help with smooth transition when a new candidate is found
- Provide experience and leadership
- Assist with current initiatives of the healthcare organization
- Change Management
- Identify the growth opportunity of current employees, involve pertinent staff member and communicate sense of ownership among staff; other staff development
- Specific Projects/Events
- Strategic program planning
NMG also provides executive development mentorship and advisory support to newly placed Executive Directors as it relates to laboratory operations management, capital and budget planning and overall laboratory leadership development.These services might include:
- Provision of guidance on regulatory and compliance industry practices.
- Hospital-wide cross-functional expertise and responsibilities
- Management and oversight
- Medical Directorship relationship management and protocols of quality program requirements (CAP, TJC, CMS, etc.)
- Processes for QA, QC, PT and other regulatory requirements
- Compliance requirements
- Hospital lab staffing requirements and considerations
- Employee engagement
- HR Strategies related to employee engagement and morale
- Development of management reports
- Understanding of benchmarks and productivity expectations
- Training and evaluation related to lab budgeting and planning
These engagements often lead to a strengthened management future for your laboratory.